Being arrested is often a stressful and embarrassing experience. You, your family and loved ones may feel overwhelmed and lost in the legal system. We understand. Our knowledgeable and experienced New Jersey bail bond agents will guide you through each step of the process to make sure that you and your family’s rights are protected.
If needed, financing is available. Speedy offers low down payments to make sure you or your loved one gets out of jail as quickly as possible. All our NJ Bail Bonds agents are professionally trained to take your call at any time of day, on any day of the week. Let’s make your current situation better so you can get on with your life.
Want to help? Here’s what you can do:
Get as much of the following information as you can:
- Full legal name, birthdate, and social security number (if possible) of the arrested party
- Which jail is he or she in? Is this jail a county, city, or federal facility?
- What is the charge?
- What is the booking number?
- What is the arresting agency?
- How much is the bail amount?
If you can’t get all of this information, don’t worry, we will help you gather it. Give us a call
Speedy Bail Bonds can issue many different types of bail bonds. Some include:
- Federal Bail Bonds
- Surety Bail Bonds